Sorry but this offer has ended. Use the link below to go to the Home Page
- Learn how to navigate parenting a child who is abusing substances without losing your mind – be confident that you know how to help and support them in the best way for both of you.
- Create a better relationship with your child – end the fights and recreate the closeness you lost when they started abusing substances.
- Regain control of your life – learn how to get addiction out of the driver’s seat of your life and put yourself back in control.
Can you imagine waking up rested because you slept all night and then realizing you have peace of mind and happiness for the first time since your child’s substance abuse started?
When you open your eyes in the morning after a restless night with little sleep and your first thought is your child, do you feel a knot in your stomach and dread in your chest because you have to face another day of their substance abuse?
Do you then spend your days so worried about your child and distracted by what’s happening in their life that you are barely functioning?
It’s no way to live your life!
You are not alone.
I’m Heather Ross and I’m a certified life coach. Take a deep breath and let out a huge sigh of relief because I’ve got you.
I know you’ve tried everything you can think of to help your child, but nothing is working, or you wouldn’t be here reading this.
I live the daily life of a mother whose child abuses substances.
You are in a judgement free zone with me; I’ve been through it all.
I have felt the same pain you have.
I don’t want any mother to experience the pain I did for any longer than they have to.
The mothers I work with come to me because they’re mentally and emotionally exhausted, consumed with their child’s substance abuse, and feel like they have no control of their lives.
But, I’ve got a solution for that……
How does it work?
- It starts with a FREE no obligation 45 minute coaching call where you get to see what it is like to work with me
- We work together one on one to help you reclaim control of your life whether your child is sober or still abusing substances
- We do our weekly coaching on a video conferencing program or phone calls so you can do it from your car, house, or wherever you want
- You also get a written weekly program that gives you more information about everything I teach you on our calls and you can email or text me between coaching calls with any questions you have.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn how to navigate parenting a teen/young adult who is abusing substances without losing your mind – Can you imagine feeling confident in your parenting decisions instead of constantly second guessing yourself? It’s possible
- A better relationship with your child – Can you imagine no longer arguing or hearing how much they hate you every time you see or talk to them? It’s possible
- You controlling your life again instead of substance abuse controlling it – Can you imagine getting off the roller coaster ride and setting the tone of your life instead of bracing yourself for what their addiction might do to you today? It’s possible